To whom it may concern:
I'm interested in opening a Corporation of 501 3 C that would include veterans.
Using the disabled Veterans and Retired Veterans, as a Corporate Board, Office seats and Instructors.
This Corporation and being that it's for a Veterans Avocation on their health and benefits, that it should not be taxable income for these, Veterans to be compensated for their time and effort.
Interested in this type of program? You must have a DD-214, Honorably discharged or under Honorable conditions!
Then we can get to the setup of this Corporation.
How it would be funded and who would be involved.
1. Retired Medical Personnel Hon.Discharged Military Doctors, Nurses.
2. Medical Specialist that aren't pursuing civilian occupations.
3. Veterans that can handle the office work,
4. Veterans that would like to be trained to be Advocates.
5. Veterans that have or would like training to be care providers for Assisted living Veterans.(does not rule out if you are wheelchair Veteran)
6. Drivers for transporting Veterans.
7. All Veterans that would like to perform with the Performing arts Group that supports 90 % of Corp. lesartsduspectacle!
8. You are Disabled unable to work then join our Group of Veterans, That we Advocate and help you where the Veterans Affairs don't.
9. Former Military Police, Special Forces,Navy Seals, Marine Recon, Coast Guard. needed for Security.
Sincerely Jacques Smith (CEO)
1007 CR 678, Brazoria Texas.